This beautiful new Catamaran Lagoon 380 of 2017,which we offer to rent boats with skipper in Ibiza and Formentera,is the ideal for those groups that ask us to return to port at night, since it includes in the price the mooring for all the days that they want in the yacht club of San Antonio. A luxury boat rental in Ibiza.
With this catamaran you can enjoy a comfortable sailing and a comforting totol anchoring.
- LENGHT: 11.55 m.
- BEAM: 6.53 m.
- DRAFT: 1.20m.
- ENGINE: 2 x 35 hp
- DISPLACEMENT: 7,120 kg.
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 8 knots.
- CRUISE SPEED: 7 knots.
- CAPACITY: 12 pax.
- ROOMS: 4 + 2
- BATHROOMS: 2
- SWEET WATER CAPACITY: 600 l.
- FUEL CAPACITY: 300 l.
This beautiful multihull sailing boat is equipped with state-of-the-art electronic equipment:
- VHF digital radio with digital selective call.
- Raymarine Plotter HD touch outdoor screen and nautical charts from all over the Mediterranean.
- HIGH-definition, low-power RADAR equipment.
- New 140 amp service batteries
- Multimedia equipment fusion with Bluetooth and 4 speakers, two interiors inside the living room and two exterior on the aft terrace.
- Wind equipment, depth probe, speed slide.
- Electric reel for anchor.
- Additional Zodiac-type pneumatic boat with engine that will allow the skipper to disembark on any beach to guests
- Hot water boiler that is activated by the use of the port motor or by the port power outlet.
- Sheets, towels, pillowcases, and other bed and bath utensils.
- Exterior mats to sit or lie comfortably on the aft terrace.
- Forward nets so you can lie down like we're floating on the waves.
- Pulpits on the bows to be able to sit on the front line with the best views while sailing.
- Outdoor dining table for 8 guests on the aft terrace.
- Indoor dining table for 6 guests in the lounge.
- Wardrobes with clothes racks in each of the 4 cabins.
- Stand Up Paddle Board inflatable with paddle.
- Complete snorkeling equipment for all occupants.
- Earmuffs on the bows so you can store empty suitcases.
What is included in the rate?
- Mooring at the San Antonio Yacht Club (valued at 300 euros each day).
- Gasoline for the boat for day trips without overnight stay. Fuel for overnight rentals is not included and could be an average of around 20 and 25 euros a day.
- Gasoline for the pneumatic boat.
- Sheets, towels and duvets (for spring and autumn).
- Final cleaning.
- Paddle board.
- Professional pattern enrolled in the boat.
- All taxes.
- All required insurance and permits required.